Entry is via the competition software at https://comp.babbrewers.com Entry is restricted to financial members of BABBs only.
The Club Championship
The Club Championship is our own Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) registered competition, held annually. Being BJCP registered means that is run to a strict set of guidelines, and uses BJCP accredited judges. The competition is a great way to receive reliable feedback about your beers, and have a chance to win some nice prizes. The comp is held in the lead up to Queensland Amateur Brewing Championships (QABC), and as such provides valuable feedback for those going on to state level.
The Club Championship also serves an important educational role in the club by helping members learn about competition entry, training new judges and stewards, and improving the experience of current judges.
- Champion Beer for the Best Of Show
- Champion Beermaker for the highest overall placings
- Champion Stoutmaker Porter and Stouts over two subclasses
- Champion Lager for the best overall Lager
- Champion Novice for the best novice entry